Username:

Password:

Forgot Password? / Help
No need for great speeches, just do great work and your work will speak for itself.
Michael Maroy - Award Winning Filmmaker

Like Us On Facebook

Instagram

0

Bishop Don Magic Juan radio show with Award Winning Filmmaker Michael Maroy

0

Bishop Don Juan Birthday Party 12-6-2014

0

GUN's :: Documentary Film (USA Preview)

0

Escort Named "Motivation" accused of stealing $100K from client.

AMERICA$ DAUGHTER$ FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com
0

GUN's :: America's Fascination with Firearms.

The 12th documentary in the film collection from Award Winning Filmmaker Michael Maroy titled "GUN's :: America's Fascination with Firearms" Fund raising for the past 11 projects have been imperative to the success of independent filmmaker Michael Maroy. Through his website Too Real For TV dot com advertisers and sales have been responsible for 75% of funds raised. The other 25% comes from private philanthropist and individuals who make donations and contributions to help complete projects and maintain operations. All contributions in sales and donations are greatly appreciated. For more info http://www.gofundme.com/iaki40 www.TooRealForTV.com/Store Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 3.38.24 AM For more info http://www.gofundme.com/iaki40
0

A sincere holiday message from Michael Maroy.

Serious talk for all my brothers and sisters of the struggle making your money. I know you have to make money and right now it may seem like the most important thing in the world to do. You have plans to buy that new car, that new jewelry or the mink coat for the winter. Trust me I know first hand I been there done that. And when your really focused on your money its hard to see anything else but the paper chase. But trust me when I say that the money and materialistic things you acquire today will not mean much in the future. Read more